Our focus on caring for our customers and employees has never been greater. All our stores will remain open and continue to service you in this challenging time. We are taking steps to reduce the risk of spreading the virus COVID-19 by promoting new ways to keep you running!
- Parts Shipment – We can ship the parts you need to keep your equipment running. Order via phone or Customer Portal and we'll ship the parts directly to your home or farm.
- Parts Delivery – Free delivery of parts orders over $50. Order via phone, or email, and we'll notify you of the next delivery and deliver the parts directly to you.
- Curbside Pickup – Available for all your parts needs. Call ahead or from our parking lot purchase with a credit card or John Deere multi-use account and we'll order the parts or bring it to your vehicle.
- Shop Online – Browse all of our equipment at Buy Online. Take advantage of free delivery when you can order directly from our John Deere dealer site and our sales team is more than willing to walk you thru the process.
- Sales Appointments - We understand the expertise of our sales staff is essential during the sales process and our team are at your service for phone conversation and FaceTime / video chat calls or by appointment, in an open-air setting with proper sanitation taking place for common surfaces on machines and using proper social distancing guidelines. Email or call for a consultation or to schedule a virtual demo.
- On-Site Repair – Along with permission to be on your property, our technicians will practice social distancing while following proper cleaning protocol. Schedule Today!
"How to" Customer Portal: We encourage our customers to sign up for the Customer Portal. When signing up, your information will be loaded from our business system to your account within 48 hours by our staff. The Portal gives our customers access to parts ordering, part lookup, managing your parts inventory, browse used equipment, view previous invoices, and much more...